In making this list, I tried to narrow it down to only 7 apps I use all of the time. It was hard to choose, but, here goes:
1. Bank App- I use Bank of America, however, every pretty girl needs to have the app for her main bank downloaded to her phone. It’s important to keep track of your money and check your account several times a day. What you pay attention to grows, so paying attention to your money is guaranteed to help it grow. The best thing about online banking is that you can make transfers, pay bills and even deposit checks all from the app!
2. Instagram- Every pretty girl should have an awesome IG account with tons of beautiful photos. Use the social network to show off your fabulous life and to keep up with all your wonderful friends and family.
3. Facebook- Of course everyone will have FB downloaded. I don’t have to explain why.
4. All Women Stalk- I love this app. It gives lots of information about things that women love, including love, relationships, beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I love their top 7 blog posts.
5. iBooks- Every pretty girl loves to read. To keep up with all of your favorite reads, download iBooks or Kindle to your phone. I also love the app Scribd. For a monthly fee, you can read an unlimited amount of books for free. You can also use the app Overdrive, which gives you access to the public library’s collection of online books that you can “rent.”
6. Pinterest- I love creating pins for things that I love and am interested in. Most recently, I have been making pins of my dreams and goals, like an online vision board. You can make your pins private or public and can even browse other pins and follow your favorite pinners.
7. Zumba- When a workout burns up to 1000 calories per session, every pretty girl should sign up for it. If you download the Zumba app, be sure to download it on your iPad or tablet. You can dance to your favorite songs all while sweating off the pounds. It’s perfect for those days when you can’t get to the gym.
Until next time pretty girl!