1. Drop 30 lbs. A little healthy eating and working out this summer will go a long way to helping me drop the weight.
2. Become fluent in Spanish. I’ve spent a few years studying Spanish off and on, but I really want to practice mastering the language.
3. Read the Bible daily. This is always a good habit to form. My goal is to not a miss a day of reading this summer.
4. Focus on mediation. Here’s the app I use.
5. Finish my poetry ebook. On those lazy beach days when I’d normally be reading a book or watching Netflix, I want to use the time more productively and work on my poetry book.
What’s on your summer to-do list pretty girl?