The first thing I notice is that people always ask, “Is that an Apple Watch? How do you like it?” And I always try and be modest and downplay, replying with, “I like it. I’m getting used to it.”
But that’s a lie.
I don’t like it.
I love it!
I’m all about wearables. I love anything that I can take with me everywhere. I think it looks adorable on my wrist and I can’t wait to put it on every morning. Here are my top 5 pros and cons.
1. Battery Life- The battery lasts from 6 am to 11 pm for me, and it still has a charge when I take it off. Sometimes I take it off when I take an afternoon shower and do a quick-charge. I find it only takes about 15-20 minutes for it to fully charge, which is amazing.
2. Lightweight- When I put it on I sometimes forget that I’m wearing it because it’s so lightweight and comfortable.
3. Stylish- I love being able to interchange the watch faces. I can dress it up or dress it down.
4. Versatile- I cannot wait for new third-part watch bands to come out in full force. There are so many ways to make the watch more personalized.
5. Connected- I love being able to receive notifications, send and receive messages and send and receive phone calls without having to look at my phone!
1. Watch Faces- I would love to have more options, especially for girls like us that love pretty things. Apple should really add more watch faces to their next watch update.
2. Volume- I’d like the volume to be louder when talking on the phone. I have to hold the watch close to my ear to hear.
3. Apps- The apps available for apple watch are very limited.
4. Music- I wish I could listen to music on the watch instead of through my phone or Bluetooth headphones (although I do like using the watch as a remote control for my music).
5. Camera- It would have been nice to have an actual camera on the watch to take pictures. Hoping that the next version has one.
So overall, was it worth it? I think so. But you’ll have to decide for yourself pretty girl.