- Notes- Being able to take notes within apps and Safari is by far my favorite feature. It makes it so easy to make a note of something you want to look at later or to jot down your thoughts and ideas quickly.
- News- I’m not big on watching the news, so it’s nice to be able to easily pull up the latest news stories on the go.
- Siri- She’s not as annoyingly dumb as she used to be. While she still doesn’t always “get me,” her usability has improved.
- Improved battery life and the ability to go into power-saving mode. I mean, who doesn’t want a longer-lasting battery.
- Apple Music. It’s so intuitive. It’s like a boyfriend that knows what you want before you even ask for it.
- Getting the score for any game is so much easier now. All you have to do is search for it or ask Siri. And I’m a huge sports fan, so I love this feature.
- There have been two bug fix updates since the release a few weeks ago. Seems to me like Apple wasn’t quite as ready to release ios9 as they claimed to be.
- Required apps. I hate that there are apps that you can’t delete. For example, now “Find my Friends” is a required app. This would be great if I ever used it, but I’m not a stalker. I don’t want to find my friends. Now I have an app that I can’t get rid of.
Overall, I’m happy with the update and I hope that things just keep getting better.
Here are a few things I’d like from the iPhone 7:
1. A longer power cord (5-feet please).
2. The “pencil” should come built into the phone, not as an extra accessory that you have to purchase.
3. The phone should be created with a “case” already on it (leather would be nice). Who makes a $700 phone so slick that it can fall out of your hand at any minute? Apple does.
4. Allowing the “hey Siri” feature to work all the time and not just when your phone is charging.
A pretty girl can dream, right?