- Start with a foundation that matches your skin tone. Go light on it by mixing it with a facial moisturizer and using a beauty blender to blend evenly into your skin.
- Set with a translucent powder and dust your cheeks with a little rosy blush. You can also pinch your cheeks for a natural blush.
- Highlight your eyes with eyeliner and mascara, but go light, being sure to apply close to your lash line.
- Brush your eyebrows and fill in any sparse areas with a natural powder that matches your eyebrow color.
- Cover your lips with either a clear lip balm or a soft pink gloss.
The entire look takes about 10 minutes from start to finish, but everyone will swear that you’re not wearing makeup at all.