If traveling was free, where would you go?
What would you want to see?
Would you travel only in the States, or would you travel internationally?
If traveling was free, here are the top places we would go (in no particular order):
- White Haven Beach, Australia- Apart from the sexy accents (and men!), we are in love with the white sandy beaches, the clear blue water, and the lush green scenery of White Haven Beach in Australia.
2. Volcanoes National Park Hawaii– who doesn’t dream of going to Hawaii? It’s a quintessential paradise, and it’s a part of the States, so no passport is needed! However, what we are most excited to see in Hawaii are the volcanoes at the Volcanos National Park.
3. The Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye in Scotland– these clear, cold pools and waterfalls remind us of something from a movie or magazine. Yes, we know that Scotland is cold. And damp. And a little dreary. But, Scotland is close to Northern Ireland, and Game of Thrones is filmed there, so, yeah, we’re going.
4. The Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora– Imagine being on an island, enjoying the peace and tranquility of the water, the beach, the cabanas, the breeze. Imagine waking up and looking out to see nothing but water. Imagine seeing the fish swim past you, the birds whistle in the trees, feeling the cool breeze against your skin. Imagine being thousands of miles away from worry, stress, work. Exactly!
5. Pulpit Rock in Norway- Norway is so beautiful, and Pulpit Rock is no exception. It has become such a growing tourist attraction that areas around it are being improved to provide easier access and to ensure tourist safety. While we are definitely scared of heights, we couldn’t pass up an opportunity to stand on the edge of this awe-inspiring cliff and take in the beauty of nature.
6. Dolphin Cove Jamaica- Sure, we want to visit the Bob Marley museum, eat some amazing ox tails, jerk chicken and coco bread, and dutty whine the night away in a sketchy Jamaican club, we also want to swim with and interact with the dolphins. This experience is so amazing, and while you’re not interacting with them in their most natural habitat, this is about as close as we can get right now.
7. Poseidon Undersea Resorts- This has been on our list for years. It combines are obsession with the sea (and all things marine) with an ultimate resort experience. The only problem is that it’s been an idea in the works for a very long time. And it may stay that way. But, if it ever does become a reality, we’ve been on the waiting list since the early 2000s, so we’re good.