What do you give the person that has everything?
Most people have some idea of what a person wants as a gift. Whether they’ve been hinting at it, they have it on their gift registry, or you just know it’s their favorite thing. And while gifts such as cash or gift cards are great (and always appreciated) my favorite gifts where the things that I would never by myself.
To that end, I’ve done some digging and have found five of the best online sites for amazing gifts. You’re sure to find the perfect gift for anyone and everyone on this list.
- Shutterfly: This site has the most amazing personalized gifts. And while printed pictures have gone the way of the dinosaur, Shutterfly allows you to transform these precious moments into shower curtains, mugs, pillows, coasters, wine glasses, cell phone cases, and so much more. Know someone that’s getting married? How about a picture of the two of them on a shower curtain or a notepad? The best part about this gift is that now that everyone posts pictures on social media, it’s easy to snag an amazing picture of someone and surprise them with this personalized gift.
- Zazzle: This site is great for creating customized T-shirts, sweatshirts, and tank tops. They have sizes for babies, kids, men, and women and they start at $13.00. What makes this site better than most is that it’s geared towards individual custom tees, as opposed to sites that want you to customize and buy in bulk. It also has lots of fun and cute ideas for shirts, from bridal themes and sports themes, to new baby themes and funny quotes. And who doesn’t love a nice, comfortable T-shirt?
- Birchbox: I love their products. I signed up for a Birchbox subscription when a co-worker recommended it. Just create a profile with things you like and they will send samples of awesome little products they think you’ll love. The more things you like, the more their monthly samples are customized to you. I actually got a sample lotion and perfume that I adore (and I don’t wear perfume). Their gimmick is to send you samples of things, knowing that you will use them and fall in love and then want to buy the full-size version (which can be pretty expensive). However, they make awesome gifts, because they’re the gift that keeps on giving. You can gift a 3-month, 6-month, or one year subscription to Birchbox to someone you love. This gift is great because it lasts so long. Imagine being able to give someone a gift that they’re still opening and enjoying months later!
- Personal Creations: When you’re looking to buy something that is unique, personalized, and one a kind, this is the best site to do it at. From personalized cutting boards and casserole dishes, to great graduation gifts, this site ensures that you’ll never be the victim of a duplicate gift, a return, or an awful gift again. But, be warned. A lot of gifts on their site are pretty expensive (especially when you factor in costs to personalize it, taxes, and shipping). So, be sure to check out their “Sale” page and to cash in on any online promo codes to keep the price reasonable.
- One Hope Wine: These gift boxes are amazing. They come with a bottle of wine, various meats and cheeses, nuts, and other delectable treats. The great thing about these boxes is that the food has been specifically selected to pair well with the wine. These are great gifts for weddings, anniversaries, or house warming parties. The best part is that every box sold helps fund therapy for a child with autism. Talk about a win-win!