With summer just weeks away, now is the time to start updating your makeup bag with summer essentials to keep you cool, sexy, and flawless on these hot summer days. All of these products can be purchased for a total of less than $35!
- Anastasia Covet Waterproof Eyeliner ($10). With the hot summer sun blaring down on you, it’s important that you have a back up eyeliner in your purse for any on-the-go touch-ups. This one is perfect for the summer, as it is waterproof and long-lasting.
2. EOS Lip Balm ($3.49). In the summer, no one wants to have to continuously reapply lipstick. Which is why lip balm is an easy solution to keep your lips soft and moisturized, without having to worry about smearing, fading, reapplying, etc.
3. Palladio Oil Absorbing Rice Paper Tissues ($3.99). The best way to get rid of the oil, shine, and sweat is to blot it away, and these rice paper tissues are perfect for that. The worst thing you can do in the summer (or anytime) is to apply more makeup on top of oil, dirt and sweat. Which is why instead of carrying a makeup compact, I like to carry these. Whenever my face needs a little refreshing, I pull one out and get my dab on!
4. NYX Setting Spray Dewy ($8). I love using this setting spray after applying my makeup. It’s also good to have a bottle in your purse for touch-ups. After blotting away the oil, you can refresh your original makeup with this spray. It’s also good for a nice glow (and to cool you off) on days when you aren’t wearing makeup at all.
5. Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer ($8). When you want a deeper glow, use this bronzer to highlight your cheeks, shoulders, and décolletage. It gives you a nice sun-kissed glow without the sun. Just be sure that you’re not sweaty or oily before applying or it may not go on smoothly.